Mica Corporation offers a variety of container sizes to ensure you get just the right amount of product delivered to you safely and efficiently every time.
Our plastic pails have an easy-pour spout built into the lids which make them ideal for small orders or trials.
• Holds 40 lb (18 kg) of product [Gross weight: 43 lb (20 kg)] *
• Comes with gasket providing secure seal
• Recessed lid provides stacking stability with various insert options
• Height: 14.5" (37 cm)
• Diameter: 12.24" (31 cm)
Shipping: Maximum of 18 pails per pallet.
Our closed-head drums are reusable and recyclable and have two openings for your convenience. For information on how to properly dispense MICA products from drums, please ask your technical sales representative for the Primer Intelligence article "Dispensing Mica Primers from Plastic, Closed-Head Drums."
• Holds 450 lb (204 kg) of product [Gross weight 471 lb (214 kg)] *
• 2" NPS threaded opening & plug with male thread
• 2" Buttress threaded opening & plug with male thread
• Height: 34.80 +/- 0.20" (882 +/-5 mm)
• Diameter: 23.30 +/- 0.12" (592 +/-3 mm)
• A pallet can hold up to 4 drums
• 20' (6 m) containers can hold up to 80 drums (20 Pallets) or 40 drums (10 pallets)
• 40’ (12 m) containers can hold up to 80 drums (20 Pallets)
• A standard truckload can hold up to 88 drums (22 pallets)
The outside of the corrugated international bulk container (IBC) totes is recyclable, and the bladder is non-hazardous and easily disposable. There are two ways to dispense product
from these totes; from the bottom or the top. A dispensing valve1 and adapter2 are provided to you, free of charge, with your first corrugated tote order. For more information about dispensing MICA product from corrugated totes, please ask your technical sales representative for our "Tote Dispensing" Primer Intelligence article and tutorial video.
• Holds 2,250 lb (1,021 kg) of product [Gross weight 2,400 lb (1,089 kg)] *
• Exterior is constructed of recyclable corrugated paperboard
• Liner is made of 3 ply, 3.2 mil type 43 coextruded LDPE to prevent leaks
• 41"H X 41"D X 42"W (1041 mm X 1041 mm X 1067 mm)
• A 20' (6 m) container holds 10 totes
• A 40' (12 m) container can hold up to 18 totes
• A standard truckload can hold up to 18 totes
Product can be dispensed from the top or bottom of these totes. Each tote comes with a pre-installed valve for bottom dispensing. Totes are reusable. Free pickup is available for 8 or more empty totes. For more information about how to dispense from and dispose of these totes, please talk to a Mica technical sales representative.
• Holds 2,700 lb (1,225 kg) of product [Gross weight 2,845 lb (1,290 kg)] *
• Exterior is a galvanized steel cage with integral pallet
• The inner container is made of HDPE with a 6” screw top
• The bottom outlet has an integral 2” butterfly valve with a camlock connection
• 53”H x 47.25” D x 39.4” W (1350mm x 1200mm x 1000mm)
• A 20’ container holds 8 totes
• A 40’ container or standard truckload holds 16 totes
- Measure 44” x 44” (1118 mm X 1118 mm)
- Weigh approximately 60 lb (27 kg) each*
- Two-sided entry
* The metric weights in this document are rounded. Container labels and other paperwork shipped with the product will reflect a conversion factor of 2.0246. Actual shipping weights may vary.
A combination of totes and drums may be shipped in the same container or truckload for your convenience.
The information herein is intended to assist you in determining suitability of our product for your commercial or industrial applications. As performance characteristics vary according to application, operating conditions, use, etc., we recommend that you test our products to determine your satisfaction that quality and performance are suitable for your particular purpose. Nothing herein shall constitute a warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranty of merchantability or fitness, nor is protection from any patent to be inferred. No representative of ours is authorized to change this provision.
Mica Corporation © February 16, 2021
Interested in trying a sample or need less than a pail for a small project? Pint jars & gallon jugs are also available!